REMOG POLSKA operates in the SSE EURO-PARK Mielec since 2005. The company was founded based on the experience of Rudolf Erich Müller GMBH & CO KG in Münnerstadt in Germany. It is an innovative, dynamically developing enterprise based on new technologies.
We specialize in precise serial machining of semi-finished products from various grades of steel for the automotive, hydraulics and mechanical engineering industries.
We make products according to orders, based on the recommended technology, pattern or technical drawing, both from the entrusted and our own material.
The control and measurement laboratory equipped, among others, with CMM coordinate machines as well as experienced staff ensures the quality of the produced parts.
Our main goal is to provide products and services at the highest quality level, guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
We operate based on a quality management system compliant with ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:20016
We have our own transport fleet, and weekly rates between Mielec and Münnerstadt ensure timely delivery to the customer.
- CNC turning
- CNC milling and drilling: horizontal and vertical turning and milling centers, 4-5 axes, machining range 1100x1200x1000 mm
- CNC grinding: grinding holes, flat grinding
- Centerless grinding
- CNC-controlled induction hardening
- Assembly and hydraulic test of assemblies
- Manual and thermal deburring